The winner of this giveaway will be announced on the 40th episode of The Creator's Adventure, premiering on Nov. 8th.
Heights Platform Ultimate Creator Toolkit Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. ENTER BY PROVIDING YOUR EMAIL AND FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS ON GIVEAWAY WEB PAGE OR MAIL-IN FOR AN ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY.
SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Heights Platform Ultimate Creator Toolkit Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by the creators of Heights Platform, Velora Studios, LLC ("Sponsor").
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia), and of Canada (excluding Québec) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Employees of Velora Studios, LLC (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER: This Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 p.m. EST on October 3, 2022, and ends on 11:59:59 p.m. EST on November 1, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”). By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor.
1) Email Entry: Qualified Entrants will be required submit their email on the sweepstakes web page. LIMIT: ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. Entries from the same person in excess of the number stated herein will be disqualified. Any attempt by an Entrant to use multiple aliases (email accounts) may result in disqualification at the discretion of the Sponsor. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents will void all entries by that Entrant. To enter without providing an email, use the “Alternative Method of Entry” below. By completing actions specified on the giveaway web page, it is possible to earn additional points on your entry to further increase your chances of winning.
2) Alternative Method of Entry: Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes for free by the Alternate Method of Entry (“AMOE”) by sending a printed 3” x 5” card mail-in entry with his/her name, address, phone number, and email address (if any) to the following address: Velora Studios, LLC, c/o “Heights Platform Ultimate Creator Toolkit Sweepstakes” 8 Atkinson Drive #55, Doylestown, PA, United States. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected and postage due entries. Such entries are not eligible and will be disqualified. All mail-in entries are limited to one (1) per envelope and must be postmarked by October 31, 2022. Any reproduced entries are not eligible and will be disqualified. Entries received by AMOE will receive the same chances of winning as the email entry with the highest chance.
4. PRIZE WINNERS PRIZE SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: This is a game of chance. Odds of winning are based on eligible number of entries received. One (1) winner will be selected at random. Prize notification will be completed on or about November 10, 2022. Prize winners will be notified via email by the Sponsor and asked to reply with their contact information. If any winner notification remains unanswered for more than seventy-two (72) hours, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. The Prize is not transferable; no prize substitutions or cash alternatives are allowed except as may be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
4a. PRIZE SELECTION RULES APPLYING TO CANADIAN RESIDENTS: If a Canadian resident is selected as a possible winner, they will be notified on or about November 10, 2022 via email. Sponsor will offer a test of skill which must be passed in order to win the prize. If the entrant is successful in passing the test, they will be notified by the Sponsor and asked to reply with their contact information to claim their prize. If any winner notification remains unanswered for more than seventy-two (72) hours, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. The Prize is not transferable; no prize substitutions or cash alternatives are allowed except as may be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
5. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: one (1) Prize: One (1) Sony Alpha ZV-E10 Camera with Lens with 16-55mm lens, one (1) Elgato Camlink 4k, two (2) Dazzne Deskmount Keylights, one (1) account with access to Heights Platform's T-30 Launch course, one (1) lifetime Heights Platform subscription on the Pro plan. one (1) hour long strategy consultation with Heights Platform's founder via zoom. The prize has a total Approximate Retail Value of $6170. The winner will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value. All federal, state, and local taxes and fees are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will comply with all income tax reporting obligations.
6. CONDITIONS: Participants agree that the Sweepstakes Sponsor is not responsible for any: (a) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, forged, incomplete, illegible, or garbled entries; (b) telephone, computer, hardware, software, programming, or network malfunction or other technical failures or errors, or the failure to properly process entries; (c) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sweepstakes Sponsor, including but not limited to disruption related to Internet traffic, virus, bug or non-authorized intervention; or (d) damage caused by computer virus or otherwise resulting to any computer from such person's access to the Website whether human, mechanical or electronic. If such malfunction, error, disruption or damage occurs, and impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes, the Sweepstakes Administrator may, in its sole discretion, modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes by posting a notice on the Website. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the end date, Sweepstakes Administrator may determine winners from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes or whom Sweepstakes Administrator believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption or damage will be disqualified. Participants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Sponsor, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any claim, injury, loss or damage of any kind to any person, including without limitation disability and death, any contractual, intellectual or other proprietary rights, and any damage or loss to property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes, or any Sweepstakes related activity. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed as void. All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
7. WINNER LIST: To receive the names of the three winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by November 16, 2022, to: Velora Studios, LLC, Attn: Heights Platform Ultimate Creator Toolkit Sweepstakes, 8 Atkinson Drive #55, Doylestown, PA 18901.
Sony, Elgato, and Dazzne are not affiliated with this sweepstakes. Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes.